Akopyan Misak Gevorkovich, Postgraduate student, Saint-Petersburg National research University of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics (49 Kronverkskiy avenue, Saint-Petersburg, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Background. A mathematical model of gears interaction, taking into account toothed gear wearing caused by friction during teeth interaction, has high accuracy and is suitable for resource testing of gears. The model will significantly reduce the cost of many testing stages of newly developed elements of gearing. The purpose of the study is to describe a mathematical model of toothed mating gears, taking into account the evolutionary nature of interaction.
Materials and methods. The research of mathematical models of gears interaction was carried out by the method of scientific knowledge. The described mathematical model of gears interaction is based on the simulation method, taking into account friction and wearing.
Results. The article describes an evolutionary mathematical model of a pair of toothed gears. The proposed model has enough precision to be used to test the accuracy of resources that can help significantly reduce the time and material costs for full-scale testing of gears under development.
Conclusions. The given mathematical model of gears interaction, taking into account the evolutionary nature of interaction, is highly accurate and can be recommended for introduction into special software intended to be used in less resource consuming tests than full-scale tests.
toothed gear, a pair of toothed gears, gearing, wearing of gears, gearwheel’s mathematical model, double-tooth contact, gearing friction
1. Egorov I. M. Primenenie metodov matematicheskogo modelirovaniya dlya issledovaniya i rascheta iznashivaniya pryamozubykh tsilindricheskikh peredach: dis. kand. tekhn. nauk [Application of mathematical simulation for research and calculation of spur gear set wearing: dissertation to apply for the degree of the candidate of engineering sciences]. Leningrad: LITMO, 1985, 160 p.
2. Baranov A. V. Metod prognozirovaniya i sposoby povysheniya resursa iznashivayushchikh podvizhnykh sopryazheniy detaley mashin: dis. kand. tekhn. nauk [The method of forecasting and improvement means of movable mating machine parts wearing life: dissertation to apply for the degree of the candidate of engineering sciences]. Leningrad, 1988, 175 p.
3. Ayrapetov E. L. Sostoyanie i perspektivy razvitiya metodov rascheta nagruzhennosti i prochnosti peredach zatsepleniem: metod. materialy [The condition and development prospects of gears engagement loading durability: methodological materials]. Izhevsk; Moscow: Izd-vo IzhGTU, 2000, 118 p.
4. Reznikov S. S. Vestnik Nizhegorodskogo universiteta im. N. I. Lobachevskogo [Bulletin of Nizhny Novgorod University named after N.I. Lobachevksy]. 2011, no. 4 (2), pp. 296–298.
5. Baranov A. V., Vagner V. A., Tarasevich S. V., Baranova Yu. A., Ponomareva A. N. Polzunovskiy Vestnik [Polzunovsky Bulletin]. 2010, no. 1, pp. 99–105.
6. Onishchenko V. P., Goldobin V. A. Vіsnik Skhіdnoukraїns'kogo unіversitetu іmenі Volodimira Dalya [Bulletin of Skhidnoukrainskiy Univrsity named after Vladimir Dal]. 2007, no. 9 (115), pp. 165–171.
7. Onishchenko V. P. Progressivnye tekhnologii i sistemy mashinostroeniya: Mezhdunar. sb. nauch. tr. [Progressive technologies and systems of mechanical engineering: International proceedings]. Donetsk, DonGTU, 1998, iss. 5, pp. 155–163.
8. Michaelis K., Brinck P. Antriebstechnik [Driven machinery]. 1983, vol. 22, № 12, pp. 47–48.
9. Winter H., Plewe H. Antriebstechnik [Driven machinery]. 1982, vol. 21, no. 5, pp. 231–237.
10. Winter H., Plewe H. Antriebstechnik [Driven machinery]. 1982, vol. 21, no. 6, pp. 282–286.
11. Adam G. Pengerӓtetechnik. 1982, vol. 31, no. 9, pp. 390–393.